CAPATIN CAVEMANNN!


CAPATIN CAVEMAN 

Part of the glitch the system series, painted Allen gardens, Shoreditch
May 2022

Allen Garden has to be one of me favourite places to paint street art in the summertime.
fresh London graffiti, summertime vibes, music, the smell BBQ and spray paint makes for an awesome day out for artist and non-artists alike.

Always looking to push the boundaries within my artwork and develop my own unique identifiable style,
painting classic cartoon characters such as Hanna-Barbera's captain caveman allows me to develop my skills with a spray can whilst applying my own modern day Eyesaw twist with the addition of glitches and 3D anaglyph graffiti style.

For general inquiries, further information and commissions please contact 


 



 

KEEP IN THE LOOP JOIN EYESAW MAILING LIST